- Comprehensive tenant application and application process sheet
- Complete professional background check on all applicants includes income and employment verification, detailed credit report, criminal history, rental history and verification of references through previous landlords.
- Ensure adherence to the Fair Housing Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Handling of all potential tenant communications
- We review the “Tenant Emergency Education Document” created for your property with tenants. This document includes key emergency shut-off locations and procedures to minimize damages in an emergency
- Tenants will be educated on how to perform basic maintenance of your home, such as changing furnace filters, maintaining the septic system, etc.
- Tenants will be shown how to handle emergencies, and who to contact, including 24 hours property management contact
- Tenants will receive newsletters and seasonal reminders